Post reblogged from with 48,324 notes
i am too young to have this many embarrassing memories
Photo with 1 note
So I went to Maui (and other adventures I’ve missed writing about from my daily life.)
A little over a month ago for Spring Break, my roommate Cari and I, and a pack of other girls…
Photo reblogged from with 40 notes
Don’t let a few homicidal and suicidal people confuse you. The good in the world is greater but you can’t notice it as much because it’s silent. A bomb makes more noise than a sweet gesture or a hug, but for every bomb that destroys, there’s millions of sweet gestures feeding life.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
I’ll still be posting here.
Quote reblogged from with 97 notes
I want to thank you for never being there anymore. Your absence has forced me to find my own way.
Post reblogged from with 113,894 notes
People send their kids to school, kids get shot.
People watch batman, they get shot.
People run marathons for charity, they get bombed.
Where is the innocence in the world, is there even good left in us?
Teacher sacrifices her life to save children.
Hollywood cancels premiere and Christian Bale goes to honor victims.
People rush to donate their own blood to help out.
Of course there’s bad in the world, but it doesn’t necessarily outweigh the good.
Page 1 of 222